Many of us consider charitable giving to be an important practice in our lives, and would like to know that our favorite charity or charities will continue to benefit from our estates. With proper estate planning, we can insure that this will happen. We can also work together to establish a plan that will allow your philanthropy to reduce the size of your taxable estate. Of course, the most effective plan will depend on your particular circumstances, but may include any of the following:
- Specific charitable gifts
- Donor Advised Funds and/or Planned Gift Agreements
- Charitable Lead or Remainder Trust
- Irrevocable Gift Trust
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust
Please contact the Law Office of Naomi E. Metz to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your particular estate planning needs.